Terms & Conditions
Please note that access to and the use of this Website is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using this Website Users are agreeing to be bound by such terms and conditions. Users returning to this Website are advised to check these terms and conditions as Swan Shopping Centre reserves the right to change them from time to time without notice.
Copyright © 2009 Swan Shopping Centre. The copyright in all material stored displayed and accessible on this Website is either by Swan Shopping Centre or duly licensed from third parties and protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
Users of this website may copy any material from this website for the purpose of communicating details about Swan Shopping Centre and its business activities but for no other purpose and shall not republish, store or reproduce any such material for the benefit of any third party or its business activities, including without limitation (a) use for advertising, brochures, editorial publications and (b) incorporating into or storing in any other Website or in any electronic retrieval system, without the prior written consent of Swan Shopping Centre.
Except as expressly provided, nothing in this Website shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any copyright of Swan Shopping Centre.
Swan Shopping Centre logo and “Swan Shopping Centre” are registered trademarks of Swan Shopping Centre. Nothing in this Website shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or right to use any trade mark of Swan Shopping Centre.
All other product or company names and devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs referred to on the pages of this Website are the trade marks of their respective owners and are exhibited only in such a manner as is intended to be for the benefit of such trade mark owners and Swan Shopping Centre intends no infringement of such trade marks.
Swan Shopping Centre shall not be liable for any costs, losses, expenses or damages whether direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including loss of profits, business revenue or goodwill) arising from the use or access of or inability to use or access, interruption or availability of this Website (including any third party linked Website) its operation or transmission, computer viruses, loss of data, reliance on material contained on this Website (including any third party linked Website) or otherwise in respect of its use.
In addition, Swan Shopping Centre shall not be liable for any third party content submitted or accessed from this Website (including material submitted by users) and accordingly, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information submitted by users , are those of the respective authors and any reference on this Website to any persons, products, Websites or services does not constitute or imply their endorsement or recommendation by Swan Shopping Centre, its employees, agents or sub-contractors.
Disclaimer of Warranties
This Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and Swan Shopping Centre makes no representations or warranties generally about the information included on this Website or any linked third party Websites. All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that descriptions, dimensions, references to condition, necessary permissions for use, occupation and other details given are accurate, however there may be inadvertent inaccuracies, omissions or errors and it is recommended that Users satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness. Any decisions based on the information contained on this Website (including any linked third party Websites) are the sole responsibility of the user. Swan Shopping Centre reserves the right to make modifications to the material on this Website without prior notice.
Users agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and are prohibited from posting on this Website any unlawful, harmful, abusive, threatening, harassing or defamatory material of any kind.
Security of Personal Data
Swan Shopping Centre will use reasonable endeavours to keep secure all information which Users input on this Website (including any linked third party Websites) although it cannot fully guarantee such security as the Internet is not a secure medium of communication. Swan Shopping Centre is not, and will not be, responsible for any damages the User may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.
The terms and conditions of use of this Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute relating to these terms and conditions or the use of this Website.
Social Media Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Swan Shopping Centre
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Swan Shopping Centre and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Swan Shopping Centre Facebook/Instagram pages.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entries will be stated on the competition post. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Rules of the competition and how to enter are detailed on the social post.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by Swan Shopping Centre:
- At random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- As a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- By an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- Will be picked at random from all complete entries
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.